Stand Up To Cutting.
Makes long cuts as easy as pushing a lawn mower.
Control Blade Depth
Adjust the depth guide to one of the four predetermined settings which include one, two, or three layer, or the entire roof deck. Use the fine adjustment for more precise changes to blade depth.
The small wheels stabilize RipCart™ for a wide variety of cuts. This comes in handy for cutting ridge vent openings and for cutting back overlaid shingles on hips and ridges.
Use Any Circular Saw
RipCart™ accepts most popular brands of contractor grade circular saws. Use the ratchet strap and saw table lock to secure the circular saw to the RipCart™ mount base.
Easy Transportation & Storage
A collapsable handle quickly converts into storage position. At approximately 40lbs with a circular saw, RipCart™ is light and easy to maneuver.
The wheels are always locked unless the wheel lock handle is engaged.
Turn the saw on or off with ease using the power button located on the handle.
Get demo done. Wherever you work.
- Cutting in curbs
- Cutting under air units
- Cutting out old gravel stop
- Small areas of Tar & Gravel
- Cutting ridge vent openings
- Roof Deck Demolition
- Cutting through two or three layers of shingles and nails in one pass
- For total roof demolition including plywood and shingles
- For cutting through ice shield
- Cutting small flat roof tear off
- Cutting through shingles, ice shield and nails
- Wood floor tear outs
- Removing old decking
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We understand skepticism. We have been burned by products that don't live up to their claims too. That is why RipCart™ comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.