BigBlue™ 5T Demolition Blade
A heavy-duty demo saw blade built to cut harsh materials including shingles with nails and wood, metal wire mesh, lath and plaster, and more!
- 5x Longer life over other framing/demolition blades when cutting harsh materials.
- Clog free, warp free, and crack free.
- Everlasting carbide teeth with wide kerf.
7-1/4 in. for circular saws and worm drive saws
$28.00 – $200.00
BigBlue™ 5T easily cuts through the toughest construction materials.
- Shingles, Heavy Nails, and Roof Deck
- Ice Shield
- Cap Sheet
- Modified Roofing
- Drip Edge
- Cedar Shakes
- Galvanized Metal
- Cap Sheet
- Modified Roofing
- TPO and EPDM
- Lath and Plaster
- Wood with Nails
- Patio Decking
- Metal Wire Mesh
- Tar and Gravel
- Synthetic Decking
- And Much More!
Save time on the toughest jobs and projects.
- Demolition of roof decking, shingles, and heavy nails (2+ layers).
- Cut shingle roofs into sections for easier removal (2+ layers).
- Cut ridge vent and roof vent openings.
- Cut openings for air conditioning units and skylights.
- Use for roof repairs and maintenance.
- Remove lath and plaster walls and ceilings.
- Widen synthetic deck joints for expansion and contraction.
- Cut 5,000+ ft. of shingles and heavy nails (2 layers).
- Cut 1,000+ ft. of shingles, nails and plywood.
- Cut 300+ ft. of tar and gravel.
Extreme Strength for Demolition Cuts
Massive carbide teeth cut through tough materials without chipping or dulling. The extra thick steel body will not warp or crack.
Extra-wide Kerf Circular Saw Blade
At just under 1/4 inch, BigBlue™ has the widest kerf available on a 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade.
Gullets this large never clog... ever. Open space reduces friction and keeps the blade spinning fast. This empowers circular saws and worm drive saws to cut tough construction materials not possible with other blades.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We understand skepticism. We have been burned by products that don't live up to their claims too. That is why BigBlue™ 5T comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 in|
13/16 in., 5/8 in.
Circular Saw, Worm Drive Saw
It worked great and I'd certainly recommend to anyone removing roofing!!!
When the previous home owners had laid the deck, either no spacing or very little spacing was put between the boards. After years of pine needles, leaves, dirt and everything that got trapped I was trying to determine the best way to proceed. I welded to recipro blades together and it "worked" but felt as though you had used a jack hammer. Saw a review of the BigBlue "Nasty" Demo blade and thought what can I lose for that price. Holy Toledo!!!! Nothing stops this blade, dirt, wood, nails, etc, etc. Deck boards now have nearly perfect spacing, didn't use a straight edge, just took my time to follow the "groove". Blade didn't kick, stall, anything - like cutting butter. BigBlue Demo blade is the best.
This blade is amazing! It cut through 3 layers of shingles and 1/2 inch plywood like crazy and turned what would have otherwise been a very difficult job, in to a fairly easy task. I would recommend this blade to anyone who is looking to demo a roof.
In a world where a thinner and thinner kerf the target it's very hard to find something this thick. I needed it to cut channels in pressure treated pine to frame plastic lattice panels. Worked perfectly. I ran it through about 500 feet worth and it shows zero sign of wear. Still sharp. Barely even removed the paint.
Wish they had been around for the 50 years I was a contractor..