BigBlue™ 3T Roofing Demolition Blade
A roofing demolition blade built to cut gummy materials including tar and gravel, modified roofing, coal tar pitch, and more!
- 5x Longer life over framing/demolition blades when cutting dense and gummy materials.
- Clog free, warp free, and crack free.
- Everlasting carbide teeth with wide kerf.
7-1/4 in. for circular saws and worm drive saws
$30.00 – $216.00
BigBlue™ 3T easily cuts through commercial and residential roofing materials and other dense and gummy materials.
- 4-Ply Tar and Gravel
- Galvanized Metal
- Ice Shield
- Cap Sheet
- TPO and EPDM
- Cedar Shakes
- Rolled Roofing
- Gravel Stop
- Modified Roofing
- Drip Edge
- Salvage Edge
- Shingles and Heavy Nails (5 Layers)
- Coal Tar Pitch
- Hard Board Insulation
- And Much More!
Save time on commercial or residential jobs and projects.
- Cut in tight spots where commercial cutters will not fit (under conduit, around makeup air units, and near roof edges).
- Cut commercial roofing materials without a heavy roof cutter (cut in curbs, small repairs, or maintenance).
- Cut openings for air conditioning units and skylights.
- Cut modified roofing into sections (faster than utility knife).
- Cut multi-layer shingle roofs into sections for easier removal and quicker clean up.
- Cut 300+ ft. of tar and gravel.
- Cut 500+ ft. of coal tar pitch (smooth).
- Cut 5,000+ ft. of shingles and heavy nails (2 layers).
Extreme Strength for Demolition Cuts
Massive carbide teeth cut through tough materials without chipping or dulling. The extra thick steel body will not warp or crack.
Extra-wide Kerf Circular Saw Blade
At just under 1/4 inch, BigBlue™ has the widest kerf available on a 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade.
Gullets this large never clog... ever. Open space reduces friction and keeps the blade spinning fast. This empowers circular saws and worm drive saws to cut tough construction materials not possible with other blades.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We understand skepticism. We have been burned by products that don't live up to their claims too. That is why BigBlue™ 3T comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 0.25 in|
1 Blade, 4-Pack, 8-Pack
I am not the end user, since I am a reseller, but I can comment on the purchase process. First off, the shipping package was a mess when it got here. It looked like someone was shipping out of their basement, using a letter envelope rather than an actual box. The product was also mis shipped. We ordered 6 of the 3-tooth blades and received 3 of the threes and 3 of the four tooth. Cost and performance are the same, but for this to happen without notice from the shipper caused confusion. These things gave the overall impression of a lack of professionalism. If I get feedback from my customer in field about performance of the blade, I will edit with that information.
I apologize for the error in shipping. We will send you (4) BigBlue 3T to complete the order correctly.
It makes sense that as a reseller you would want individually packaged blades. You can get that if you become a reseller. Here is more info - https://smartmantools.com/reseller-application/
The blade that I purchased worked great! It cut threw about 7 layers of roofing material and the plywood with no problem. Awesome product.
Cut well for a few passes. Then struggled to cut quickly. It did last for a whole roof. But we used old saw blades for a lot of the cutting that went faster
Amazing blade, cut 65 feet of 5 layer composition roofing with ease.👍👍
I had to cut through a built-up asphalt Flat Roof.
I was a little skeptical at first ordering a blade with only 3 Teeth on the whole blade, but this did the job!!
I had to demo out a good 1 1/2" thick roof, and it cut right through it.
The circular saw gets very dirty though (which is to be expected), so be ready for that.
Love this Blade!!