BigBlue™ 3T Roofing Demolition Blade
A roofing demolition blade built to cut gummy materials including tar and gravel, modified roofing, coal tar pitch, and more!
- 5x Longer life over framing/demolition blades when cutting dense and gummy materials.
- Clog free, warp free, and crack free.
- Everlasting carbide teeth with wide kerf.
7-1/4 in. for circular saws and worm drive saws
$25.00 – $180.00
BigBlue™ 3T easily cuts through commercial and residential roofing materials and other dense and gummy materials.
- 4-Ply Tar and Gravel
- Galvanized Metal
- Ice Shield
- Cap Sheet
- TPO and EPDM
- Cedar Shakes
- Rolled Roofing
- Gravel Stop
- Modified Roofing
- Drip Edge
- Salvage Edge
- Shingles and Heavy Nails (5 Layers)
- Coal Tar Pitch
- Hard Board Insulation
- And Much More!
Save time on commercial or residential jobs and projects.
- Cut in tight spots where commercial cutters will not fit (under conduit, around makeup air units, and near roof edges).
- Cut commercial roofing materials without a heavy roof cutter (cut in curbs, small repairs, or maintenance).
- Cut openings for air conditioning units and skylights.
- Cut modified roofing into sections (faster than utility knife).
- Cut multi-layer shingle roofs into sections for easier removal and quicker clean up.
- Cut 300+ ft. of tar and gravel.
- Cut 500+ ft. of coal tar pitch (smooth).
- Cut 5,000+ ft. of shingles and heavy nails (2 layers).
Extreme Strength for Demolition Cuts
Massive carbide teeth cut through tough materials without chipping or dulling. The extra thick steel body will not warp or crack.
Extra-wide Kerf Circular Saw Blade
At just under 1/4 inch, BigBlue™ has the widest kerf available on a 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade.
Gullets this large never clog... ever. Open space reduces friction and keeps the blade spinning fast. This empowers circular saws and worm drive saws to cut tough construction materials not possible with other blades.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We understand skepticism. We have been burned by products that don't live up to their claims too. That is why BigBlue™ 3T comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 0.25 in|
1 Blade, 4-Pack, 8-Pack
Our large 100+ year old roof had 5 layers of asphalt roofing (over an inch thick) and a layer of sheet metal over 3/4” boards. The 3T blade cut through all of it with a DeWalt circular saw. This blade saved hours of labor.
excellent find in a time of need
Came across Bigblue on YouTube while researching removing a tar and gravel roof system. I bought just one big blue to try it out and damn, this thing was able to slice through 2300sq ft of the 70yr old tar and gravel on my house roof. In some places it was about 1/2” thick, yet no problem for Bigblue. Hasn’t lost or even damaged a tooth yet. Can’t recommend this blade enough for this type of demo. 5 stars for sure.
Glad I found you guys!